Tree Service Pompano Beach
We want to help you.
We have a passion for your trees and we want them to be much more of a great feature for you and your living space.
Our company also wants to ensure that your trees are less of a hazard to you, your home or business and others at Pompano Beach, Florida.
Our local tree service support stretches from tree planting and tree translocation, to a tree management plan, tree pruning and, of course, an entire tree removal service where demanded.
Just how could our experts help you?
Our company commonly observes the following appeals by clients and property-owners. Which one of these characterizes your tree situation?
- I would prefer much more tree shade to slash my air-conditioning monthly bills (by as much as 40 % ).
- I observe a heavy-looking limb hanging over my building that might just fall down!
- I have tall trees inside my back yard that cause excessive shade over my ground shrubs.
- I have a sizable, mature tree that is probably dying and has to be taken out. Are there any tree removal companies near me which could look after this?
- A few of my trees could do with pruning in order to spruce up their condition. Shall I search for tree trimming companies near me to get skilled guidance?
- I am concerned about windy weather inflicting harm to my trees along with my place.
- I possess a tree which seems discolored and unhealthy.
- I really need assistance with tree codes as they relate to my street.
Exactly how we like to work
Our experts are able to assist with all the aforementioned tree services. We hope you like our customer-friendly working style which is broadly as follows:
- Our firm will provide our best cost estimate with respect to the project involved, permit you as much time as you need to review our charges or start straightaway at a mutually agreeable time.
- Our team will definitely respect your house and yard whilst working on your trees and do our best to protect your home or business from the weight of any kind of heavy machinery, for example.
- Our firm safeguards our workers with in depth training, properly maintained machinery and adherence to municipal, state, national health and safety codes.
- Our company believes in starting on time with regard to confirmed appointments and will without exception remove tree waste after our work.
- Our professionals will secure any obligatory, formal permission from community and state administration with respect to the required service. All our pros require is a signature at the bottom of the application form by the home-owner along with your approval to commence the estimated work.
Our belief (in trees)
We are crazy about trees and Florida has a lot more tree species compared to every other state, other than Hawaii. When healthy and planted carefully, they give shade from the sun's heat, they oxygenate the atmosphere we breathe, they lower contaminants in the soil and also they sequester greenhouse gases such as co2 from the atmosphere. They host natural creatures such as birds and insects, important when it comes to the good health of our surroundings. And don't forget that properly located, healthy-looking trees increase the valuation of your home or apartment.
However, whenever trees become unhealthy, diseased or injured, they can probably become a hazard. In municipal surroundings, they are routinely allotted little room to fall on the earth without resulting in destruction to dwellings and even people too sometimes. Whilst our professionals prefer to help nurse them back to rude health, some trees are simply too far gone. In these circumstances, we will probably recommend their removal in the most cost-effective manner.
Safeguarding workers' welfare at your home or business
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is essential with respect to pretty much any tree work. A respectable service provider will adhere to the legislation so as to make sure that their workers are provided protection when operating at elevation and on the solid ground.
Despite having certification, detailed coaching and PPE, professionals can still experience mishaps. The majority of are minor but a few are certainly not. Your tree services company is responsible for the costs for medication and therapy in case of being injured and also with regards to loss of income. We'll explain how this relates to you, our customer.
Safeguarding you against most if not all liability
On the other hand, in the event that the tree company does not pay for injury expenses for their affected workers, then you as the property-owner are next in line to pay for such costs and also loss of earnings. Therefore, your selected tree company has to have Workers Compensation Insurance set up in order to reduce your hidden obligation.
Our professional advice is to be sure to demand any tree cutting business you work with if they have up-to-date Workers Compensation Insurance. Because without this necessary policy coverage there is a prospect, albeit a slim one, that you may be liable if there's an incident at your grounds.
Safeguarding you along with your residential property at the time of the job
Accidents within our business sector DO happen, despite all of the sensible precautions taken to minimize the risk. To avoid any negative monetary impact on you and your property or company premises, your tree company must also have personal and also residential or commercial property damage insurance in effect in order to take care of these types of incidences.
As a matter of fact, you should be sure to determine that any kind of tree contractor that you engage has obtained this type of insurance protection as well as Workers Compensation insurance readily available by simply demanding to look at their certifications of insurance. The last thing you need is any kind of 'Johnny with a power saw' creating chaos in your back yard. The devastation arising from dropping branches may amount to several thousands of dollars. And you might also be accountable whenever he hurts or injures himself as detailed above. Your selected firm MUST be fully insured.
Do not tolerate any firm that cuts corners on insurances, to trim your trees!
Our Service Prices
In one word, fair! Our staff enjoys being busy, therefore, we'll offer you the very best cost we can. Any time you are comparing rates, make sure to check up on whether your chosen service provider comes with the insurances in place to provide protection to themselves, your property, your wallet and even your next-door neighbor's home just in case of any unexpected damages or, heaven forbid, injuries to individuals.
Get in touch with our team today. Our tree care experts want to work with you!
Tree Top Pros
Pompano Beach, FL
33060, 33069, 33064, 33062, 33063, 33065, 33066, 33067, 33068, 33071, 33073, 33076, 33441, 33061, 33072, 33074, 33077.
LOCATIONS WE SERVICE