Tree Service West Palm Beach
Tree Top Pros have a passion for your trees. They can be become more of an asset to you as well as your home in West Palm Beach, Florida.
We shall help to make your trees less of a threat to you, your home and other people, if invited of-course.
Our local tree service support extends from tree planting tree relocation to a tree care regimen, tree cutting and, of course, an entire tree removal service along with any necessary tree replacement.
How can our trained staff help you?
Our experts commonly find the following types of calls by residential clients and property-owners in West Palm Beach. Which one epitomizes your tree-related predicament?
- I would appreciate more tree shade to decrease my air-conditioning costs (by as much as 40 % ).
- I have a heavy-looking tree limb looming my building that looks like it will break off at any minute!
- I possess towering trees inside my backyard which produce way too much shade on my lawn ground plants.
- I possess a sizeable, older tree which is definitely dying and should be taken away. Are there any tree removal companies near me which will look after this?
- Several of my trees really need trimming to enhance their good shape. Shall I look for tree trimming companies near me with regard to professional guidance?
- I am very concerned about bad weather resulting in damage to my trees and my house.
- One of my trees looks infected and below par. Will its malaise spread to other trees in my yard?
- I need help with tree laws as they apply to my location.
Information on how we work
Our team can certainly deal with each of the 8 situations listed above with relevant tree care, trimming or more drastic removal and replacement if called for. In carrying out these services, we prefer to work to the following style which we hope will continue to be appreciated by our customers:
- We are going to provide our best cost estimate for the project entailed and permit you as much time as you need to mull over our rates. On the other hand, we can begin right away at a mutually favorable time.
- Our team are going to respect your residential property and grounds whilst working on your trees and also do our very best to safeguard your house and lawn from the weight of any type of heavy machinery, as an example.
- Our company takes care of our professional staff and operatives alike with an in depth training program, well-kept machinery and adherence to municipal, state, countrywide health and safety laws.
- We firmly believe in beginning work on time with regard to confirmed appointments and will make sure to clear away debris after our work.
- If you wish, our professionals can secure each required permits from city, county and state administrations for the necessary work. All our experts require is a signature at the bottom of the application by the home-owner together with your permission to proceed with the assessed service. Most of the time, we will need to approach Palm Beach County for trees on any unincorporated land and The City of West Palm Beach for work on other land.
Our team love trees. A good job too, because the Sunshine State features many more tree types than every other state, aside from Hawaii. When in a healthy condition and planted correctly, they generate shade from the direct sun light, they oxygenate the air we inhale, they help protect us from toxins in the ground and also they sequester greenhouse gases like CO2 from the environment. They are essential for natural wildlife such as birds and beneficial insects, all vital with regard to the well-being of our ecosystem. And remember that well-planted, healthy-looking trees enhance the value of your residence.
However, whenever trees come to be sickly, infected or damaged, they can easily end up being a hazard. Within a built up habitat, they're commonly left hardly any room to fall to the ground without creating harm to dwellings and people too. Whilst our team would rather to help nurture them back to rude health, some trees are simply too far gone. In this situation, our staff will probably highly recommend their removal in the most affordable and safe manner.
Protection systems for our team's' safety at your property
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is mandatory when it comes to any tree service operation. A reliable business will certainly operate within the law to be sure that their staff are offered protection while working at elevation and also on the solid ground.
In spite of official certification, comprehensive instruction as well as PPE, employees can experience mishaps. Most are minor but some are not. Your tree services company is accountable for the expense of medication and therapy in the event of accidental injury as well as with regard to the loss of wages.
Protecting you against any liability
Be that as it may, when the tree company refuses to compensate personal injury expenses for affected workers, at that point you as the property-owner are next in line to pay out these types of bills as well as loss of earnings. So you can see that your shortlisted tree firm ought to have Workers Compensation Insurance set up to minimize your hidden obligation.
Hopefully, you’ll choose us for your tree work but if not, our recommendation is to always request any tree contractor you select if they have up-to-date Workers Compensation Insurance. Because without this important policy there certainly is a chance, albeit a slim one, that you may be liable in case there's an accident on your property.
Safeguarding you together with your household at the time the your job
Mishaps within our industry CAN happen, despite all of the sensible precautions taken to minimize the possibility of the same. To steer clear of any damaging financial impact on you and your home or business buildings, your selected firm should also have personal and residential or commercial property damage liability insurance coverage in place in order to cover these other types of incidences.
In fact, you ought to make sure you make sure that any tree service firm that you use has this sort of insurance as well as Workers compensation insurance in place by simply requesting to view their certificates of insurance. The last thing you want is any type of 'Charlie with a chainsaw' wreaking havoc in your back yard. The breakage coming from falling tree limbs might amount to many thousands of dollars. And you might also be responsible in case he injures himself as described in this article. Your selected service provider MUST be fully insured.
Never allow any firm which cuts corners on insurance policies, to cut your trees!
Prices of our Services
Call us to find out the price of the tree service you need. It will depend on a range of factors but in one word our service prices are competitive. Our team prefers being busy therefore we'll provide you the best cost we can. If checking prices, be sure to check whether your chosen service provider comes with the insurance policies in effect in order to protect themselves, your property, your finances and also your next-door neighbor's home in case of any type of inadvertent damages or, heaven forbid, accidents to workers.
Contact us now. Our experts would like to work with you!
Tree Top Pros
West Palm Beach, FL
33401, 33407, 33405, 33409, 33411, 33412, 33417, 33403, 33404, 33406, 33413, 33415, 33402, 33416, 33419, 33420, 33422.
LOCATIONS WE SERVICE