Tree Service Lehigh Acres
The team at Tree Top Pros really want to help you with whatever tree problem you may face. A neighbor’s tree is projecting over your fence, for example. No problem; you’re in a good legal position to seek a quick trim of any branches falling over the boundary.
Or maybe you have a problem tree that’s sick or dying and are wondering if it can be rejuvenated or whether it needs removing. These are just two of the real-life tree dilemmas where we can help you.
Our experts also want your trees to become much more of an asset to you and also your immediate environment in Lehigh Acres. Above all, our staff really wants to have your trees be a lot less of a threat to you, your home as well as others. We all know the storm damage suffered last year (2017), in particular.
Our tree service solutions stretches from tree planting and tree moving, to a tree management plan, tree pruning and, yes, a whole tree removal service where desired.
How may our experts serve to help you?
Our team commonly hears the following telephone appeals by potential customers and property-owners. Which one of these illustrates your particular needs?
- I would really like additional tree shade to slash my air-conditioning bills (by almost 40 percent according to the American Public Power Association).
- I can see a heavy-looking limb projecting over my home that might fall off!
- I need a tree moving to a new location on my lot. It might need a crane – you have one?
- I have sizable trees in my yard which create an excessive amount of shade on my growing plants.
- I possess an enormous, mature tree that is probably dying and will need to be removed. Am looking for tree removal companies near me that will look after it. Can you help?
- A few of my trees really need pruning to fix their poor condition. Can I review tree trimming companies near me to get expert assistance?
- I am fretting about windy weather resulting in harm to my trees as well as my property.
- I possess a tree that looks in poor health. Can you recover its former conditions?
Exactly how we operate for your benefit
Our company will be able to deal with all the tree services necessary to resolve each of these commonly heard tree problems. When performing the required tree work, we follow the following service principles:
- We are going to present our best estimate with respect to the work involved FREE of charge.
- We will allow you as much time as you need to mull over our rates. Or, on the other hand, get started immediately at a mutually practical time.
- Our experts are going to respect your home and backyard when operating on your trees and also do our best to protect your home from the weight of any type of heavy vehicles, for example.
- Our company takes care of our professionals with extensive training, well-maintained machinery and adherence to community, state, federal safety rules.
- We believe in beginning work on time with regard to agreed appointments and will without exception clear away tree waste after our work.
- When performing tree removal work for customers, we can show you if you’ll need a Vegetation Removal Permit according to local knowledge of the Lehigh Acres city and Lee County tree codes. The written ordinances are sometimes unclear for those not used to reading them. Exemptions apply in some cases and not in others, for example. We think its easier to check by phone by reaching out to the right administration departments in the right municipalities. We’re not attorneys, but will happily give you what we know about local permit rules together with the phone numbers we’re accustomed to ringing.
Our philosophy towards trees
Our experts are crazy about trees and the Florida landscape features more tree species compared to every other state, only eclipsed by Hawaii. When in good health and also planted in the right spot, they give shade from sun rays, they oxygenate the atmosphere we inhale, they absorb pollutants in the ground and they reduce greenhouse gases such as CO2 from the environment. They nourish natural fauna including birds and beneficial insects useful for the wellbeing of our environment.
And remember well-placed, healthy-looking trees enhance the market price of your home or apartment. This can be as much as an additional 10% say the USDA Forest Service.
But whenever trees come to be poorly, diseased or mutilated, they could come to be a risk. In municipal surroundings, they're commonly left hardly any leeway to drop to the earth without inflicting harm to buildings and people too. While we would sooner help nurse them back to good health, some trees are too far gone. Usually, in such case, our team will most likely highly recommend their removal in the most cost-effective manner.
Keeping our employees safe at your property
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required when it comes to any sort of tree services operation. A reliable firm is going to stick to the legislation in order to make sure their professionals are safeguarded whilst operating at height and on the solid ground.
In spite of proper licensing, extensive training sessions and PPE, workers can still encounter mishaps. Most are minor yet a few are much more serious. Your tree services company is accountable to pay for the expense of any treatment or medication and therapy in the event of injuries as well as with regard to their loss of earnings.
However, what happens when the tree business reneges on their responsibilities to injured workers?
Shielding you from liability
If ever the tree company is unwilling to pay out accidental injury fees for injured staff members, at that point you as the property-owner are next in line to pay out such bills as well as loss of salary. So you can see that your selected tree company must have Employees Compensation Insurance in effect to eliminate your hidden obligation.
Our professional advice is to always question any type of tree enterprise with whom you contract to see if they have up-to-date Workers Compensation Insurance. On the grounds that without this crucial insurance protection there is a likelihood, albeit a slim one, that you could be responsible in the event that there is an injury on your grounds.
Protecting you as well as your residential property during the course of the work
Incidents within our industry CAN and DO occur, even after each of the sensible measures taken to reduce the risk. So you should never fail to make sure that any tree company you work with has personal and property damage insurance policy coverage in effect as well as workers compensation Insurance readily available simply by requesting to see their certifications of insurance.
The last thing anyone wants is any type of 'Johnny with a chainsaw' creating havoc in your yard. The destruction arising from dropping limbs could amount to several thousands of dollars. And you might also be responsible in case he wounds himself as described above. Your preferred contractor MUST be fully insured.
Do not allow any firm that cuts corners on insurance policies, trim your trees!
In a single word, competitive! Our staff love being active and so we'll offer you the absolute best price we can. When reviewing costs, don't forget to ascertain whether or not your selected service provider comes with the insurance policies in effect to offer protection to themselves, your house, your wallet and your neighbor's home just in case of any sort of unintentional damages or, heaven forbid, accidental injuries to individuals. Some unscrupulous operators can offer much lower prices because they have not paid for proper coverage.
Phone us now. We would like to help!
Tree Top Pros
Lehigh Acres, FL
Communities We Serve within Lehigh Acres
33936, 33971, 33976, 33974, 33972, 33973, 33913, 33905, 33920, 33970.
LOCATIONS WE SERVICE