Tree Service Melbourne
Our company would like to assist you with your trees.
We really want your trees to become much more of an asset to you as well as your immediate environment in the picturesque harbor town of Melbourne.
Our team can help make your trees less of a threat to you, your home or business as well as your neighbors.
Our tree service range includes tree planting and tree relocation, to a low-cost tree care service, tree pruning and, of course, full tree removal where desired.
What problems do our services solve?
Our team routinely receives the following inquiries from customers and property-owners in the local area. Which class of inquiry describes your tree predicament?
- I would prefer more extensive tree shade to slash my air-conditioning costs (by up to 40 percent ).
- I have a heavy-looking limb projecting over my residential property which might just break off!
- I have lofty trees around my backyard which cause a lot of shade cast over my ground shrubs.
- I have a huge, aged tree that I think is dying and needs to be removed. Are you one of those tree removal service companies near me that could be up to managing it for me?
- Several of my trees need trimming back in order to spruce up their condition. Can I try to find tree trimming companies near me with regard to professional assistance?
- I am concerned about severe weather creating damage to my trees as well as my home.
- I have a tree that appears diseased and unhealthy. What can you do to heal my tree and make it look good once more.
- I need to get assistance with tree laws as they relate to my neighborhood in Melbourne.
Insights on how we get the job done
Our people can assist with each of the aforementioned tree problems by skillfully providing one or more of our tree services. We like to perform these services in the following way which we find appeals to the majority of our residential and business customers.
- We will provide our very best estimate for the work required, give you time to think about our charges or, on the other hand, start right away at a mutually practical time.
- Our people will respect your house and backyard while working on your trees and do our best to protect your property from the impact of any kind of heavy machinery, as an example.
- We protect our staff members with in depth coaching, properly maintained machinery and also strict compliance with municipal, county, state and federal health and safety laws.
- We firmly believe in being on time for agreed appointments and will make sure to remove waste after our work.
- We can advise you on how to acquire the mandatory authorization from Melbourne City Hall especially if tree removal is involved. We are able to submit the application on your behalf in Melbourne but we’ll need your written authorization allowing us to be your agent and also your approval to proceed with the estimated service. Note that Melbourne exempts 13 tree non-native tree species from this requirement; we’ll help identify if your tree is on this list.
Our team at Tree Top Pros really likes trees which is a blessing because Florida grows many more tree types than every other state, other than Hawaii. When in good health and planted carefully, they lend shade from the sunshine, they oxygenate the air we inhale, they cut down on toxins in the ground and also they reduce greenhouse gases such as co2 from the atmosphere. They support native animals such as birds and beneficial insects, essential with regard to the wellbeing of our natural environment. And don't forget that properly sited, healthy-looking trees elevate the valuation of your house or apartment.
However, whenever trees are sickly, infected or damaged, they can most likely end up being a threat when they eventually crash to the ground. Around built-up surroundings, they're routinely left hardly any room to drop to the earth without leading to destruction to buildings and people too on occasion. Whilst we favor helping to nurture them back to rude health, some trees are too far gone. In such instance, our professionals will probably highly recommend their extraction in the most affordable and safe manner.
Protection for workers' safety and security at your home or business
Personal protective equipment (PPE) is necessary for any type of tree care operation. A professional tree firm will certainly adhere to the rule of law in order to make certain that their workers are offered protection while operating at elevation and even on the ground.
Even with proper licensing, thorough coaching and also PPE, staff members can suffer from mishaps. The majority of are minor but some occasionally are serious. Tree companies are responsible for the costs for treatment in the event of any trauma to their respective workers and also with regards to their loss of earnings.
Shielding you against liability
However, if the tree company does not cover accidental injury bills on behalf of their workers, at that point you as the property-owner are next in line to pay for such costs and also loss of salary. So you can see that your chosen tree contractor needs to have Employees Compensation Insurance set up in order to minimize your hidden responsibility.
Our professional advice is to be sure to check any type of tree business you work with if they have up-to-date Workers Compensation Insurance. Because without this essential policy coverage there is a prospect, albeit a slim one, that you could be responsible in case there is an accident on your premises.
Safeguarding you and your property at the time of the work
Accidents in our business sector CAN take place, even with all sensible steps taken to lessen the possibility. In order to minimize any damaging monetary impact on you and your property or company premises, our company has personal and also property damage insurance policy in place so as to cover these sorts of occurrences.
In fact, you must always verify that every tree business you choose to engage has this sort of coverage as well as Workers compensation insurance in effect by demanding to see their official documents of insurance. The very last thing anyone wants is any 'Johnny with a power saw' wreaking havoc in your yard. The breakage from plummeting branches alone might run into several thousands of dollars. And you could potentially be financially obligated if the individual hurts or injures himself as summarized above. Your selected contractor simply MUST be fully insured.
Don't ever tolerate anyone which cuts corners on insurance protections, to cut your trees!
In one word, reasonable! Our experts prefer being active so we'll provide you the very best deal we can. Anytime you are reviewing fees, make sure to look into whether your selected service provider comes with the insurances in place to provide protection to themselves, your home, your finances and your neighbor's house in the event of any unintentional damages or, heaven forbid, accidents to workers.
Phone us now. Our arborist is waiting to help you!
Tree Top Pros
32935, 32901, 32934, 32903, 32940, 32904, 32937, 32905, 32952, 32919, 32902, 32912, 32936, 32941.
LOCATIONS WE SERVICE