Tree Service Tampa
As the owner of a private home or business property, you may not have thought about the financial value that trees can either add or subtract from your building’s appraised worth. It’s substantial. Explore your tree trimming page for your city and we’ll explain by how much.
Trimming is not the only thing we do, mind you. Our tree service support for customers in the city of Tampa extends from tree planting and tree moving, to a tree maintenance plan, tree cutting and, of course, entire an tree removal service where required. A full list of our tree services in Tampa is detailed at the bottom of this page.
In other words, we would like your trees to become much more of a boon to you and those who share your personal environment. And we also want to make your trees a little less dangerous to you and your property, say in stormy weather.
What tree problems do our residential and business customers have locally?
The following inquiries by individuals and property-owners are regularly heard when they call into our offices for tree care services. Which one illustrates your own particular needs?
- I would prefer more extensive tree shade to cut down my air-conditioning monthly bills (by nearly 50 % claim the American Power Association).
- A number of my trees need cutting to improve their condition. Shall I review tree trimming companies near me for skilled assistance?
- I am worried about storms causing damage to my trees and my building.
- I possess a tree that looks infected and unhealthy. Can you recommend a tree pest treatment?
- I have a heavy-looking branch looming my home which might possibly fall down!
- I possess tall trees inside my yard which give rise to too much shade on my lower vegetation and lawn.
- I have a pretty big, old tree that is actually dying and needs to be removed. Are there any local tree removal companies which will take care of it?
- I want assistance with tree rules as they relate to my street.
How we operate
We are able to help with all of these aforementioned situations if they arise with your tree/s. In applying our services to your tree problem, our focus is always on safety and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. We do our best to abide by the following service principles:
- After receiving your inquiry, our company will supply our best estimate for the service entailed, allow you as much time as you need to mull over our fees or begin straight away at a mutually convenient time.
- We’ll do our level best to respect your property and yard whilst working on your trees and take all necessary steps to safeguard your property from the affect of any heavy equipment, for example.
- Our company takes care of our professionals with in depth coaching, well-kept gear and adherence to municipal, state, federal health & safety laws. Happier, safer employees benefit customers by there being fewer problems at the work site i.e. at your property.
- We firmly believe in beginning work on time for agreed appointments and will make sure to clear away tree waste after our work.
- Our company has some knowledge of tree removal permits and tree trimming permit codes governing trees located within Tampa city limits. Expecting a resident to wade through more than 11,000 words on tree removal regulation in the city is expecting a lot. So even though we are not lawyers, we are we are happy to share our working knowledge of the relevant codes with you. We can also direct you to the appropriate department in city hall and their contact number/s. This will ensure that your tree work will be conducted within the municipality’s legal framework. We’ll also point out the exemptions as far as we are of them. Nevertheless, it’s always best to check personally so you stay on the right side of the law.
Our experts are passionate about trees and the Sunshine State features a lot more tree types in comparison to any other state, except for Hawaii. When healthy and planted in the correct location, they lend shade from the sun's rays, they oxygenate the atmosphere we breathe, they help protect us from toxins in the ground, put a brake on storm water run-off and also they reduce greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide from the air. They sustain fauna such as birds and beneficial insects essential with regard to the well being of our ecosystem. And well sited, healthy-looking trees improve the market price of your home or apartment by as much as 10% of its appraised value according to USDA Forest Service.
But whenever trees are unhealthy, infected or mutilated, they can easily develop into a hazard. Within a city place, they're commonly left very little room to drop to the earth without giving rise to destruction to buildings and people. Whilst our experts much prefer to help nurture them back to rude health, some trees are too far gone. In such a predicament, our team will likely propose their removal in the most cost-effective manner.
Tree Care Diary
Tree Top Pro’s mission includes the sharing of our knowledge of trees and tree care whenever possible. An example of this commitment can be found in our regular monthly Tree Care Diary – see the end of this page. It helps the average gardener undertake simple maintenance tasks easily. It also gives them knowledge to better direct any tree company they employ. Our latest entry includes a look at how best to care for your palm trees in the summer.
Safeguarding for our team's welfare at your property
Protective Equipment (PPE) is necessary with respect to pretty much any tree-linked task. A respectable service provider will certainly follow the rule of law in order to make sure that their employees are given adequate protection when working at elevation as well as on the ground.
Despite having proper licensing, thorough training and also PPE, operatives can still encounter accidents. The majority of are minor and yet a few are not. Tree companies are accountable for the expense of medical treatment in the event of injuries and for the loss of wages.
But, hang on, what happens if the contractor chooses to avoid this responsibility?
Reducing your financial liability
If ever a tree company does not cover injury-related expenses on behalf of affected workers, then you as the property-owner are next in line to pay for these types of expenses and also loss of income. So you can see that your chosen tree firm needs to have Workers Compensation Insurance in place to minimize your potential personal responsibility for such costs.
Our advice is to always question any type of tree removal firm you select if they have up-to-date Workers Compensation Insurance. Because without this necessary coverage there is a chance, albeit a remote one, that you may be liable in case there is an unfortunate incident at your premises.
Providing protection to you and also your property during the services
Incidents in our profession CAN happen, even after all sensible measures taken to minimize the likelihood of the same. In order to steer clear of any adverse monetary impact on you and your house or business buildings, insist that your tree firm has personal and also property damage liability insurance policy in place so as to take care of these sorts of incidences.
Simply request to view your contractor’s official documents of insurance. The last thing anyone wants is any 'Johnny with a chainsaw' wreaking havoc in your yard. The damage coming from plummeting branches can easily total many thousands of dollars. And you could be obligated in case the individual wounds himself as outlined above. Your selected contractor MUST be fully insured.
Do not allow anyone that cuts corners on insurance protections, trim your trees!
In a single word, fair! Our staff like being busy and so we'll provide you the absolute best fee we can. Any time you are comparing prices, don't forget to check up on whether your favored firm comes with all the insurance coverages in place so as to protect themselves, your home, your wallet as well as your next-door neighbor's building in the event of any accidental mishaps or, heaven forbid, injuries to the workforce.
Contact us today. We would like to help you!
Tree Top Pros
3104 North Armenia Ave, Suite 2,
Tampa, FL 33607
Communities We Serve within Tampa
Tampa, Old Seminole Heights, Sun Bay South, North Tampa, Palma Ceia West, South Seminole Heights, Davis Islands, Hyde Park, Palmetto Beach, Ybor City, Beach Park, Temple Terrace, Port Tampa, Downtown, Riverfront District, Tampa Heights, Harbour Island, Cultural Arts District, Egypt Park, West Park, Drew Park, Clair-Mel City, Orient Park, Progress Village, MacDill Air Force Base, Lake Magdalene, Nowatney, Town 'N Country Park, Carrollwood, Goldstein, Mullis City, Citrus park, Spivey, West Chase, Temple Terrace Junction, University of South Florida
33647, 33604, 33611, 33612, 33610, 33607, 33629, 33603, 33606, 33605, 33609, 33617, 33616, 33602, 33614, 33619, 33621, 33613, 33615, 33618, 33624, 33625, 33626, 33634, 33635, 33637, 33690, 33620, 33633, 33650, 33651, 33655, 33660, 33661, 33662, 33663, 33664, 33601, 33608, 33622, 33623, 33630, 33631, 33646, 33672, 33673, 33674, 33675, 33677, 33679, 33680, 33681, 33682, 33684, 33685, 33686, 33687, 33688, 33689, 33694.
Cities We Serve from Tampa
LOCATIONS WE SERVICE