Tree Service Orlando
Tree Top Pros wants to assist you with any tree-related issues you may have.
Our experts want your trees to become more of a feature to you and your living area. As “The Theme Park Capital of the World” and “The City Beautiful”, you can expect Orlando residents and officials to take their tree canopy seriously. As do we.
We also want to help make your trees a lot less of a hazard to you, your home or business and third parties. After all, storms can cause a lot of damage to trees and property that is close to them. We can mitigate this potential damage.
Our company’s professional tree care support includes tree planting and tree translocation, to a tree maintenance program, tree cutting or trimming and, of course, a full tree removal service where needed and where municipal permits allow.
So in what ways can our firm help you?
The answer is that we can help in many different ways. For example, our staff often experiences the following requests by clients and property-owners. Which one illustrates your own predicament with your tree/s?
- I would like more tree shade so as to slash my air-conditioning costs (by as high as 40 %).I can see a heavy-looking tree limb threatening my property that might possibly fall down!
- I have tall trees inside my yard which result in too much shade over my other ground plants.
- I possess a massive, older tree that's dying and needs to be taken out. Are there any tree removal companies near me that can manage this? (“Yes sir, we are a tree removal company for both residential and commercial customers alike.”)
- Some of my trees require pruning so as to enhance their form. Should I look for tree trimming companies near me to get a professional service? (No need, madam, we offer tree trimming services as part of our normal business operations.”)
- I am fretting about windy weather causing harm to my trees along with my property.
- I have a tree which appears in poor health and its leaves are discolored.
- Can you help me with regard to tree laws as they relate to my neighborhood?
Information about how we do the job
Our company will happily deal with each of the commonly-seen situations outlined above by applying our one or more of the tree services we offer. If appointed, we can assure our customers of the following working style:
- Our company is going to prepare our absolute best cost estimate with regard to the work involved, allowing you time to consider our prices. On the other hand, we can start straight away at a mutually convenient time.
- Our staff will certainly respect your property and lawn whilst working on your trees and also do our best to preserve your home or business from the affect of any type of heavy machinery, for instance. Our firm prioritizes the protection of our employees with an extensive training program, properly maintained machinery and also compliance with local, county, state, federal health and safety codes and laws.
- We believe in beginning work on time for confirmed appointments and will be sure to clear away tree waste after our work.
- If requested and where necessary, our experts will most likely obtain each mandatory authorization from county as well as city administrations when it comes to the needed work. All our experts need is a signature at the bottom of the application from the home-owner along with your authorization to commence the estimated work.
Our tree-focused philosophy
It’s simple; our team really likes trees. The Sunshine State features many more tree types than any other state, other than Hawaii. When in good health and also planted carefully, they give shade from the sunshine, they oxygenate the air we inhale, they decrease contaminants in the soil and also they sequester greenhouse gases such as co2 from the atmosphere. They are essential for creatures like birds and insects which are so necessary with regard to the well-being of our environment. Closer to home, remember that well-located, healthy-looking trees elevate the value of your house or apartment.
Yet whenever trees come to be unwell or mutilated, they can turn into a risk. Compounding their worsening health is that trees located in a built-up place are generally given hardly any space to drop to the ground without leading to destruction to property and the associated financial loss. While we favor nursing these trees back to health, some are too far gone. In such case, our experts are going to advise their removal in the most practical and cost-effective way.
Our team's welfare at your property
Personal Protective equipment (PPE) is imperative with respect to pretty much any tree service task. A reliable tree business will certainly comply with the legislation so as to be sure that their staff members are provided protection whilst operating at height and even on the ground.
In spite of certification, extensive instruction and also PPE, operatives can still suffer from accidents. Many are minor yet some are not. Your tree services company is responsible for the cost of treatment in case of injury and with respect to the loss of wages. But have you thought about what happens if they shirk this responsibility?
Safeguarding you against unpleasant surprises
It’s inevitable that some tree companies get themselves into a pickle and somehow end up being unable to compensate unforeseen injury expenses on behalf of their employees. In this situation, you as the property-owner are next in line to pay these bills. You could also be liable for their loss of earnings if a claim is made. So you can see that your chosen tree company has to have Workers Compensation Insurance in place in order to minimize this potential liability.
Our sincere advice is that you most definitely ask all tree removal or tree trimming businesses you select if they have up-to-date Workers Compensation Insurance. Given that without this important protection there is a possibility, albeit a remote one, that you could be responsible in the event that there is an accident at your premises.
Protecting you and your buildings during the course of the tree job
Incidents within our sector DO happen, even after all of the sensible actions taken to minimize the risk. In order to avoid any unwelcome monetary impact on you and your home or company buildings, our company have personal and also residential or commercial property damage liability insurance plan in effect so as to cover occurrences of this type.
As a matter of fact, you should make sure you verify that any kind of tree work provider that you engage possesses this sort of insurance coverage and also workers Compensation Insurance in effect simply by demanding to look at their certificates of coverage. The last thing you want is any type of 'Charlie with a chainsaw' creating chaos in your back yard. The devastation from dropping branches alone can easily amount to thousands of dollars. And you may possibly be accountable in the event that the individual hurts or injures himself as detailed earlier. Your selected firm simply MUST be properly insured.
Never permit any firm that cuts corners on insurance cover, to cut your trees!
Tree Service prices
In one word, competitive! We like being busy so we’ll give you the very best price we can. When comparing prices, be sure to check whether your chosen firm has the insurances in place to protect themselves, your property, your wallet and your neighbor’s property in case of any accidental damages or, heaven forbid, injuries to workers.
Call us now. We want to help!
Tree Top Pros
101 S. Garland Ave,
Orlando, FL 32801
Communities we service from this city of Orlando:
32811, 32822, 32835, 32808, 32803, 32812, 32805, 32804, 32807, 32801, 32806, 32839, 32829, 32814, 32827, 32819, 32832, 32824, 32810, 32789, 32809, 32817, 32818, 32820, 32821, 32825, 32826, 32828, 32831, 32833, 32834, 32836, 32837, 32816, 32885, 32886, 32887, 32890, 32891, 32893, 32896, 32897, 32898, 32899, 32802, 32815, 32830, 32853, 32854, 32855, 32856, 32857, 32858, 32859, 32860, 32861, 32862, 32867, 32868, 32869, 32872, 32877, 32878.
LOCATIONS WE SERVICE